Allcast for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC Download for Free
Allcast for Windows 10:- We all love watching various videos, photos and music on our PC but what if there is an application that can do it all for you and that too with a very easy and simple way of sending files from your PC to the TV, well yes it is surely possible and the app which allows us to do this is none other than the great Allcast for Windows 10.
Allcast For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Download/Install Steps
The Following two methods that we will be using to install and run Allcast For Windows.
- Allcast For Windows Installation and download with the help of Bluestacks PC emulator.
- Allcast For Windows Download and installation with the help of MEmu player Emulator.
So, Lets start respectively and follow the steps wisely to install and run the Allcast app on your PC.
1.Installing Allcast For Windows 10 Via Bluestacks Emulator :-
- To start off, Go to the official website of Bluestacks by either searching it on the Search bar or just type in bluestacks.com and you will be redirected to the official website of bluestacks.
- After that you will see a Green button flashing on the home page, Click on that and the server of bluestacks will download the most compatible version of it on your PC.
- Let it install, and once that is done, accept the permissions and run the Bluestacks app.
- Now you will see an Android phone like layout on the bluestacks home screen, where on the top right corner you will find the Google playstore.
- Click on Google playstore, And now enter the credentials of your google mail account.
- After that you can access the Google playstore.
- Now, On the Search bar of Playstore type in Allcast and press the enter button or waver the search option with your mouse.
- Next, see the official top result (verified app of Allcast ) and click on it.
- Now press on install, and wait for the app to install on your PC.
- Once the installation is completed, Run the app, and now you will be able to access Allcast For Laptop just like your smartphone.
What is Allcast for Windows 10?
Allcast is a video playing application that allows its users to cast the PC content to their TVs and also various other platforms and with the help of Allcast for Windows 10 you can easily watch or stream all of your favorite content on a bigger and brighter screen and basically Allcast for Windows 10 is not available as the app is only available on the google playstore but today we will tell you a method to download Allcast for Windows, for your PC with the help of A PC emulator such as Bluestacks.
Allcast application also has numerous amazing features that allow the TV viewing experience of the PC content much more fun and interesting and these features are as following:-
Basic and aesthetic Features of the Allcast for Windows 10:-
The app of Allcast for PC has the same features as the android one as the app remains the same but only the device changes and the features are :-
- Cast the content to your TV or XBox And other platforms:- The Allcast app allows you to connect apple TV, samsung TV's and various other TV's to your PC so that you can easily and having fun enjoy the content.
- Supports Chromecast and fire TV:- The Allcast app is very compatible and easy to use and it even supports the Google Chromecast as well as the Amazon Fire TV.
- Watch various videos:- You can literally watch any sort of Video and all you really need is a basic and simple internet connection that is stable for your videos to be played easily.
- Play music via your Wifi on your TV:- You can also listen to music on your TV and watch music videos over the internet.
- See your photos and rejoice memories:- You can relive the old memories as you can browse thru photos on a much bigger screen than your Laptop or PC.
- Simple and easy way to send files:- The app is very easy and convenient to use and sends files very quickly to your TV.
2. Installing Allcast For Windows 10 via MEmu Player Emulator:-
- First off, Go to the official website of MEmuplayer by typing in memuplay.com or just simply type MEmuplayer on the google search bar.
- Once you've been redirected to the official website, Download the latest version of MEmuplayer which is compatible on your device.
- Let the app install and now open it.
- Open the Google Playstore on the Home page of MEmu player.
- Log-in With your Google account and then pursue to the Google playstore.
- Now on the search bar, type for Allcast .
- Next up download the official Allcast application.
- Now let it install and Run it.
- That's it, Now you can easily enjoy Allcast on your PC without any hassle.
User and additional Information :-
|Last date of update||24 February 2020|
|User rating||3.8 out of 5|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3 +|
|Total no. of installs||10 million +|
|Offered by :-||ClockWorkMod|
If you are looking for an application that can allow you to play your PC and laptop content on your TV without any hassle then in our opinion, there is no better app than Allcast as it is a very simple and easy to use application with multiple features and this app comes in both free and paid version, in the free version there might be some ads and in paid version there are nil.